Tuesday, March 23, 2010

The Rescue

Okay, before I get serious, I just wanted to say that this is officially my 13th entry. That means that my blog no longer fits on one page. I feel like this is an accomplishment.
Now, the serious part.
GOD HAS RESCUED ME!
Not only has He rescued me from this period of doubt, but also from my trouble with tongues. I'm not going to go into what those troubles are, they're very personal, but MY GOD IS AMAZING!!!

I am so blessed to serve this God.

God has also been faithfully showing me the way out of worshiping marriage/earthly romance as an idol. I'll try to write more on this when I know more, but right now it's all new and unfamiliar.

I am so high on joy right now, I want to constantly remember this moment.

I am blessed by the CREATOR OF THE UNIVERSE. I heard an amazing quote today, one that said something like - even if I was going to hell and knew it, I would still praise and serve Jesus because HE IS WORTHY.

So true. So true.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Robin
    I just wanted to let you know that I found your blog today and I read your posts. I am glad that God was able to rescue you from your doubts. I will be praying that you continue to search after Him.
    Alanna

    ReplyDelete