Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Life and Times

Hey everyone. This morning I donated blood, finally breaking my six min record for 5 mins and 55 seconds. Yep. Quite an accomplishment for someone who isn't even sure if she has veins. Okay, it's not quite like that, but my veins are hard to find. If you're looking for them. Which I don't suspect that you are.

Alright, anyways, I was realizing this morning while I was walking to the Blood Clinic that during my period of doubt/suffering, I spent loads of time with God, and nothing else mattered. Since things have improved, why the hey-diddle-diddle has it been so easy for me to be so complacent?

It's very horrible. When I finish blogging today, I need some God time.

I'm really excited; my friend Melody and her family are having me over for Easter weekend. I was very surprised by their offer, and it meant so much! I'm looking forward to getting out of the city and spending time with her/her family! They're awesome people; they hosted us for the sunrise service!

Which reminds me - the sunrise service was BEAUTIFUL! Firstly, God put on an amazing show. It was so cool to worship Him while the sun was coming up - it provoked an awareness of His Power! Secondly, the people were awesome sauce. I met some new friendies, and bonded further with some not-so-new friendies. It was great.

I was thinking last night while I was walking home. I know, weird. But, it was a very, very windy night and I was thinking that we stop and worship a great God because we see His Power in the wind - and the best part is that the wind is such a little feat for God. Like, a windstorm here is probably God just blinking or something. A tornado? Oh, God must've snapped His Fingers. Can you imagine if He clapped!?
Not saying this is what goes on in Heaven, just saying that our God is powerful and worthy of all. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment