Saturday, March 20, 2010

New Clothes

Hey everyone.
This week has continued to trudge on painfully. It'll be over soon enough. I don't care when that is. There's lots going on and lots that I'm struggling with: doubt and tongues leading the parade.
Regardless of all that, I just had the coolest realization. Maybe not the coolest per say, and it's not exactly my realization... I'll just explain.
Today was Stuff Christians Like's 2 year birthday, and the author made a list of his 10 favourite posts from this year. Having read all but one, I quickly read the one I missed.

Here it is:

I was amazed. Jon first referenced Genesis 3:11, when God asks Adam and Eve why they're naked. He then referenced Isaiah 61:10, where it talks about Jesus re-clothing us. And I just thought this was amazing. Why did I never put the two together before?


Wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment