Friday, April 16, 2010

Doors so Closed

Oh, life is beautiful!

I cannot really explain it, because I think it's mostly supposed to stay between me and God, but as of Sunday, I really, really want to date God. And just everything is so encouraging and uplifting. He is amazing.

I'm amazed at what happened, though I still hardly know what it was.

Also, I'm still struggling with setting time out. I think it's time to start getting up early again for devotionals.

I think next year has a lot in store, though I'm not so sure of what it is. I know that for one thing, I've been talking about going on a missions trip next summer with some of my [church] family. I'm thrilled about that. God's got plans to grow me, I think!

I wish I had some epic thought to share, but I don't. I just wanted to update everyone and say that my life is beautiful, and I am so blessed.

Hopefully I'll have something worthwhile to say soon!

I'm also bald, by the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment