Monday, April 19, 2010

Do You Love Me Enough?

Guys, I know it's been forever. And it's not that I don't have anything to talk about! I've been so busy, with finals and making life decisions.
I'm trying to stay in Edmonton for the summer. This would be a lot easier if my best friend wasn't asking me to choose between her and here. This is a hard struggle. All the same, I'm trying to seek God's will. Which reminds me, I really need to spend some time with Him before bed tonight. Which is pretty soon.
I've been thinking. On Sunday (yesterday...) I heard two sermons about earthly belongings, essentially. What occurred to me was that I don't struggle with belongings, money, etc. I struggle with people.
For me, fitting in has always been the most important thing on my to do list. The more people I felt close with, the more important and valuable I felt. I need to somehow search for my value in Christ, right? But what does that look like!?
I hope that wherever this summer takes me, I can hear the answer to this and my many, many other questions.
I hope that I can grow in Christ a lot this summer, cutting ties with the things that distract me and drag me away from Him.
This is probably a lot of babbling garbage to you, but I'm very concerned with everything right now. I need to figure stuff out. I need to see the truth.
Of course, His word is the Lamp to my feet. I should go read it. Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment