Monday, April 26, 2010

Compilation

Wow, it has been a long time since I've sat down and really blogged. But that's the plan for tonight!

Today, I finished the first quarter of my undergraduate degree in Psychology. While it does seem a little bit exciting, I'm still very nervous about not knowing what God's plans are for my life. Luckily, my summer plans involve soul-growing more than anything else. I just want to grow towards Him.

Sadly, I've been very terrible at focusing on God lately. It's been the most frustrating thing. I think some of it is from exams and studying and trying to say good bye to my family here, but some of it is very strange. Example: during worship, I'm really distracted, and it wasn't until Sunday night that I could get into it. Another example? I can't pray very easily right now. It's just hard to concentrate. I don't know what it is, but I feel like I can pray for safety and focus. It'll come.

I've also been really bad at putting time into God. It's hard, because I still sometimes wonder about His existence. It's ridiculous, because I know I'll never walk away, but it's also really frustrating. Is it attack, or is it me?

I'm going to find out so much this summer, I just know that I'm going to be growing like a weed. But a good weed, you know?

I swear, I had something really good to blog about tonight, but now I can't remember. Even with my exams being done, my to-do list is brimming with distracting things that I NEED to finish before I leave Wednesday morning.

I'll hopefully have something worth reading soon, once I'm not so busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment