Friday, February 19, 2010

Jesus, Speak to Me!


Hey guys. Tonight, after a personal bible study and prayer time, I wasn't feeling ready to do homework. I know things are weird with God right now - and that means it's my fault, and I don't even know what's going on at this moment! So, I randomly decided to google "Jesus speak to me" because I thought something crazy might happen. I found lyrics to a song by Ffh (a band I had never heard of). Though I searched for a copy of the song online, on youTube, on iTunes even, I can't find it. So, I'm posting these lyrics. Here is where my heart seems to be:
Can I talk to You a while, Can I lay my weary head

On Your shoulder again, Can I rest beneath Your smile
Will You whisper to me, As I kneel beside my bed

I've been walkin' in the desert, I need to hear from You

I need Your touch, I need Your love
Oh Jesus, speak to me, yeah
I need to hold You oh so close
Oh Jesus, speak to me, yeah
Oh Jesus, speak to me

It feels like I've walked a thousand miles, Just to see the mountaintop
To be above the clouds, But it only takes a while
Until my feet just seem to stop, And I make my way back down

I've been so long in the valley, I need to hear from You

Feels like I'm losing my mind, Going crazy
Feels like I'm running out of time, Come and save me
Just wipe the tears from my eyes, Say it's alright, alright
I thought it was beautiful. I really need Him here right now. I don't know what's going on. Oh, Jesus, please Speak to me.
I then googled the same thing for a picture for this blog entry, and found a picture titled 'prayer.' I think I need to spend some time with God. Now.

How do you need Jesus to speak to you? How can I be praying for you? Has anyone got a copy of this song? Please tell me where you got it, I really want it!

No comments:

Post a Comment