Thursday, May 8, 2014

new things

Okay, I love trying new things. Especially new makeup and beauty products... but sometimes, it can be a little bit intimidating because you don't want to spend eight billion dollars to try a product that turns out to completely suck! [this is why I'm obsessed with getting sample sized products!]


In April, I tried a few new beauty products and I thought I would write about my experience with them here.


scrub your nose in it
okay, as TMI as this may be, I have huge pores. I'm not sure why or how this happened, but when I saw that this scrub reduces pore size, I had to try it out! It was a little bit on the expensive side, but so far I've really liked this product. I actually have noticed a reduction in my pore size and my skin has been so much softer! it also smells amazing. definitely worth trying if you are looking for a new scrub!

they're real
to be honest, I don't know what I think of this product. I'd read on a lot of other blogs that it was awesome, but I've found it to be a bit of a letdown. It works, but it's a bit clumpy and a bit heavy and my makeup remover has a hard time taking it off. I also only wear it when I'm going out in the evening as it always feels like a little much for work - although I'm not sure why.

watts up
I am OBSESSED with this product! it's my first highlighter and it gives just the right amount of sparkle and shine without being too overwhelming. this is my favourite thing to put on if I'm having a blah day and I want to lighten up. it's seriously fantastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment