Sunday, October 13, 2013

thanksgiving

Fall is definitely my favourite season. I love the cooler weather, the clothes, the colours, the smells, the FOOD... I love it all! This weekend is Canadian Thanksgiving, and I'm really appreciating having some downtime. Despite the fact that I'm not really doing anything for Thanksgiving, it seemed like an oh-so-appropriate time to make a list of the things I'm very thankful for.

  1. downtime
  2. salted caramel hot chocolate
  3. candles
  4. peace
  5. long talks with my mommy
  6. crunchy fall leaves
  7. cozy scarves
  8. my kitty!
  9. sleep (I seriously fell asleep at 10:30 pm the other night!
  10. "youngest" and her onion
  11. grace
  12. laughing with friends until your abs hurt
  13. eggs

Happy Thanksgiving! What are you thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment