Friday, October 4, 2013

September Favourites

I love lists, as you probably know, so I thought I would make a list of my favourite things from September! With pictures!

Studio pants from LuluLemon
these are seriously the most comfortable pants on the face of the earth. if it was socially acceptable, I would wear them every day.


Pumpkin Pecan Waffle Candles 
this is definitely my new favourite candle from Bath & Body Works. it smells like pie and happiness


Vanilla Almond Crunch Granola
this cereal, from Archer Farms, is amazing. if only it were a little healthier... 




Tennis Courts
Lorde's newest single from her album Pure Heroine is on repeat on my iPhone these days. Don't be weirded out by the incredibly creepy video. 



And here are two of my favourite moments from the last little while:


this is a shot from my dear friends Eric + Jessica's wedding in August. I absolutely love this picture. Credit goes to my amazing friend Kirsten Buyer Photography.


and this last picture is from the Fairtrade Town launch! Yes! that's right, Edmonton is now a Fairtrade town. It's hard to believe sometimes, when you're part of a movement, that the end goal will be reached. But this is proof that some ambition and a lot of hard work can change the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment