Monday, October 21, 2013

ENFP Confessions #1

Trying to keep my thoughts on point is like trying to keep a wave on the sand. Honestly, sometimes I think the reason I talk to myself so much is because the thoughts don't fit in my head anymore. The other night, I didn't know my roommate was home and I was chatting away to myself. Later on, she got up to go to the bathroom and my face went BEET RED! She must think I'm crazy!

I'm just like Dory from Finding Nemo; enthusiastic and talking a mile-a-minute... except far less forgetful. Conversation is of extremely high importance to me, so I'm unlikely to forget the things you tell me.

My feelings and my ability to trust others? That's another confession for another time :) ENFP out!


2 comments:

  1. Came across this post randomly and just HAD to write to tell you I TALK TO MYSELF ALL THE TIME!! To help me talk something out, to share my insights with my adoring "public", just to share my day with...me. Glad to know I am not the only one out there! ~fellow ENFP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, yay! I'm so glad I'm not alone on that one :) I think being an ENFP is fabulous in an hilarious kind of way :)

      Delete