Wednesday, June 5, 2013

June Goals

I'm really super good at setting goals. I have been since I was quite young - even in elementary school, I was constantly aspiring to improve myself through goal setting.

Following through on my goals? That's another story. I'm a person who loves the start of things... and when things get normal, I get bored. I think the best way to ensure that I meet my goals is to create accountability: by posting my goals on here, I feel some responsibility to ensure that they happen!

So, here are my goals for the next month:

[1] blog more frequently

[2] get my desk/office space sorted out and organized

[3] drink more water (~8 cups a day!)

[4] stick to my budget!

[5] practice storytelling on the blog! This could be a huge disaster... we will see!

[6] start (and finish) one creative project this month!

[7] have an honest and open conversation about what's going on in my heart with at least one person

No comments:

Post a Comment