Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Herbal Tea and Fiction

Yeah, so if the title doesn't make sense, don't sweat it.

I'm feeling better today, stronger, and though I still feel totally lost, I have hope. I sorta wonder if the only reason that I get out of wack is that I stop spending time with God. And then, as I begin to make Him the focus again, I begin to grow again. It seems like it makes sense, but I get a feeling that it's not that easy.

For while that is true, we are also at war. Living in the middle of the biggest war in history. The war.

And since we're living at war, the last thing I need to be doing is living in an alternate reality.

Not only do I mean tv, books and the like, but my daydreaming problem needs to come to an end. I am bigger than this, for I have God. I think I'm going for healing prayer over this. Apparently, healing prayer is a pretty big deal in Christian circles. I was unaware of this ministry, and now that I'm feeling better, I feel like I don't need it... but could it really hurt?

Anyways, I'm trying to read a bit before bed every night, so I'm going to go. Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment