Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Growing!

I feel like I'm growing so much right now. I feel so blessed, God is so good. He is reigning in my life. I was thinking today about how easy it is, during good times like these, to forget about our relationship with Him. How easy it is to forget to read Scripture, or spend empty time in prayer. Since moving into my new house, I've had a load of free time on my hands, and I have used most of it by hunting through Facebook or watching almost an entire season's worth of The Office. I'm looking forward to getting my iPod dock back tomorrow, so that I don't have to always have my computer on to listen to music. I want things to change!
I don't have much else to say, I'm sharing because I can? Haha. Maybe I'll share a verse!
As for God, his way is perfect; the word of the LORD is flawless. He is a shield for all who take refuge in him. Psalm 18:30.
I want to take refuge in God! I want to know Him!

No comments:

Post a Comment