Sunday, November 21, 2010

Everything is Never As it Seems

I feel better.
Healing prayer was good. God battled for me, and I took large steps. It was really freeing, again, and could only have come at the most God-approved time. Initially, I had been upset that it had been postponed for so long, but now it makes sense. He knows what He's doing.
I have chosen a life verse. I was really trying to pick between a few of them, so I'll share them all.
Hebrews 13:5 b: "Because God has said: 'never will I leave you; never will I forsake you'"
Sometimes, this is the most astoundingly relieving thing to hear. My God, creator of the universe will never leave me.
Psalm 32:7 : "You are my hiding place, You will protect me from trouble and surround me with songs of deliverance"
I need God to save me. I need Him to hold me closely. I need it. I need Him.
Psalm 43: I've copied this onto this blog before. This Psalm speaks my heart during times of pain and fear. God's got my back.

And finally, the life verse that I have chosen:
Zephaniah 3:17 "The Lord Your God is with you, He is mighty to save, he will take great joy in you, He will quiet you with His Love, He will rejoice over you with loud singing"

That's what I want. That's what I need. Let me be to Him a sacrifice.

No comments:

Post a Comment